We offer wellness and engagement opportunities to empower faculty to speak up when needed and to give them tangible tools and tips for communication about their work, their work-life balance issues; and their response to observed discriminatory behavior in their work setting.
For learning opportunities related to developing a higher level of engagement, wellness, and balance, please visit the following websites. CME credit is available for some events.
- Faculty and Employee Assistance Program (FEAP)
- Mindfulness Center
- School of Medicine Diversity and Inclusion
Thriving Amidst Chaos I: Time and Email Management & Organizational Skills
Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 12:00 PM — 2:00 PM
CME Credits: 2.00
- recognize key questions to help prioritize current and potential work responsibilities;
- utilize effective strategies for managing email;
- utilize a planning process to ensure regular project execution of high-impact work; and
- incorporate daily and weekly planning sessions to achieve project goals and timelines.